Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sophie's Play Time On Valentines day.

Valentines days with family, here is Sophie and mommy.
Trent and me on the dinner train.

Marshall hates me, he didn't want to take these pictures. I just wanted to take a picture of the conductor, but he went in for the picture with Marshall. Marshall truly was a good sport, Thanks marsh.






Here we all are for valentines day, Reuben, Marshall, Trenton, and myself.




Sophie loves to have her time to play in her own room. She has her tigger and her cell phone what else could a eight month old want.





Sophie is so strong she pulls her self up all the time, from her crib to her changing table, to her toy shelf.














Sophie wanting her up close and personal look.







I try and teach her that plastic is bad but she doesn't listen.







1 comment:

miccolene said...

Hi Jolene! omg I am so glad you found me- It really has been FOREVER. Your family is so beautiful! We will have to keep in touch via blog!