Monday, February 2, 2009

Answering e-mails and comments to my Blog.

I have thought about this for sometime. I have received some e-mails and little notes on my Blog asking me to share my stories. My blog is open to the public, and I am listed on others blogs. I have been asked not to publish there comments as they are very personal. I hope that my experiences and trials with trying and getting pregnant, might give some of you hope and peace for what you have gone though with your own pregnancy. I will say this, I am sacred and nerves to do this publicly but I feel honored and grateful to share my blessing. It will take me sometime to do it, but I am hoping by the end of this week I will be able to have it posted. I will keep somethings out due to they are to close to my heart, but I will do my best to share. I want to share a passage with you. It's from Elder George Q Cannon (1827-1901): " The saints should always remember that god sees not as man sees; that he does not willingly afflict his children, and that if he requires them to endure present privation and trial, it is that they may escape greater tribulations which would otherwise inevitably overtake them. If he deprives them of any present blessing, it is that he may bestow upon them greater and more glorious ones by and by."

No comments: