Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kylee's Birthday

Well what to do we thought on weds, as you can see Sophie had decided she wanted to be a princess for her big sister's birthday. As you can see her crown doesn't fit as well as Sophie would like but I told her in time she would be able to fill her crown.










I hope you can tell from this picture how excited Sophie was to be awake from a good night's sleep. For those who don't see Sophie all the time, she is a very happy, excited, energetic little girl she loves to laugh and smile. Sophie can brighten up a room just by smiling, ever time we take her out people are always talking to her touching her which I am not always happy about it but I try to put on a good face about it. They love to talk with her which I enjoy watching, she can make anyone smile I love that about her. It reminds me of me when I was a little girl, I would just walk up to people and talk to them I loved it. I'm not sure how my mom enjoyed it but I love to talk to people and make them laugh if I could. Sophie has a lot of similarity of me but I have to Say it she looks like her Dad, not a bad thing at all. I know people are just saying what they are saying to flatter me but I know the truth I look @ her every minute I can. But I love that she has my characteristics about her.













No comments: