Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sophie and her new fish tank

This smile is so from me, Michelle do you remember the picture of you and me in the bathroom brushing our teeth and brushing our hair when someone is taking a picture of us. This is the same smile I have in that picture, yep I know it now this is so my child.








This one is one of my favorite she has the cutes disposition about her. I know I am going to enjoy watching her grow up.


















Sophie loves to have her picture taken.


















Sophie loves to laugh with her mouth wide open, it's really cute.






























Look @ this smile, this is what I see when I wake up in the morning. Life is so hard.






























Sophie with her new fish tank and her fish, we have had to move this tank three times. Sophie feels that her Job is to scare the fish, Trent was saying she might scare them to much and they will probably die. My take on this is fish all look the same @ this age and even we she gets older, so I can truly make the next one look like the one we just flushed.
















































































I have proof now, see what Trent is teaching her.



What can I do she loves to lay with daddy.

















Sophie loves to watch her daddy, play with his PSP. I'm sure my daughter is saying "Hey mom dad and I are trying to play with the PSP can you take pictures some other time."

Sophie loves to try and touch our eyes, I have no idea why we are always looking @ her. LOL






My child could jump all day she has the strongest leg that I have seen in someone her age.

No comments: