Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trent's Christmas Present for me.

Ok Michelle and Mom this is what you have been waiting for. Trent for Christmas let me go and have a hair make over and I love it I'm now a Red head with blond highlights. I hope the pictures come out enough so you can see. Sophie loves to pull mommy's hair.



























Trying to get Sophie Hair to grow, by rubbing her scalp. I not sure if this working I will have to call James and see if he tried this. Love you James.
This is Sophie and Daddy's time together,






Sophie loves to have her time with Trent. Look @ the way she looks @ him, I just love it, or she loves the flash on the camera hummm not sure.






































4 comments:

Shan B. said...

Looking good Jolene!!!

Michelle Elena said...

I love your hair Jolene

Mindy said...

You look gorgeous! I love the color...nice gift, Trent!

Mindy said...

You look gorgeous! I love the color... nice gift, Trent!