Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ariana & Sophie

Well what to say, I love these picture of two sister's and our Perfect little girls. Michelle and I had a conversation about maybe 1 1/2 years ago or later about getting pregnant @ about the same time, and what fun it would be. Little did we know we got our wish, heavenly father blessed us with our daughters. Seeing my big sister with Ariana warms my heart, and even now brings tears to my eyes @ the wonderful plan of life and bring life into this world. Don't get me wrong yes it hurts for a little while, but look @ these two Michelle and her little Ariana. I have so many other picture to put on my Blog but I am to tired tonight so I will have to follow up on my blog on weds after work. Until then enjoy...;)























































2 comments:

Shan B. said...

Cute lil girls. It's so fun to see pics. Hope you're doing well. Could I be on your blog list? I'm feeling left out. heehee. j/k. you don't have to have me but I sure would love to think I have friends. www.beltram921.blogspot.com.

Michelle Elena said...

I get it. I was almost pregnat the same time as my sister in law but it didn't stick all the way through but I do have one beautiful little girl