Saturday, December 27, 2008

Amanda's Crazy cat Tigerlilly.










What can I say you can see for your self how happy this little girl is Sophie loves to have her pictures taken, Sophie in her First Christmas outfit she really is just to perfect we love this little girl more then words can say.










Here is Sophie receiving a stuffed Cow from everyone. She just loved to play with it as you can see.






This is the first time I have been able to have all of us together in a picture since our wedding. It was truly nice to have some time with the Camps for Christmas, and even better having a family picture together. We have not had any pictures with Suzanne or Reuben this was truly a treat.











































Here is Marsh bringing a gift for Trent that keeps on giving, I wish I could tell you more but I don't want anyone to be offended however I can tell you this, It would light your fire!


This is Amanda's Cat Tigerlilly, this cat was truly funny with the boxes. You will just have to watch for your self and see if you agree.

No comments: