Thursday, May 14, 2009

A full walking Sophie

Ok everyone here it is a fully walking Sophie now all she pretty much does is walking around the house with us she loves it, she smiles and laugh when she stays up. It really is exciting to me that she wants to learn so fast with everyone around, Janea Sophie sitter told Trent today that Sophie was having a hard day due to she only wanted to walk so she fell a lot and she cried I'm sure but it paid off now she has it down totally walking to room to room with out any help and no falling. Today was a great day...We have our apartment keys we are getting ready to move this weekend to a beautiful apartment, can't wait for a new start it will be great. I only hope everyone from our ward comes and helps like I hope they will. I will put up pictures of our new place as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Andrew (sir monkey) said...

Guys, I got a little teary seeing Sophie walk and you guys talking to her while your blog music played in the background. Proud parents are you and you should be. Love you guys.

Andrew (sir monkey) said...

Guys, I teared up some watching the video of Sophie and how you guys were speaking to her in the background along with your blog music playing. I can tell that you both are proud parents and you should feel that way. Sophie is yours and she loves you.

Jeni said...

Hi Jolene!!!!! Great to hear from you. I'm so glad you found me. We're doing great. We live in Massachussets now. The last time I was back to Redding was for Leanna's wedding almost a year ago. You guys look great. Sophie is adorable. I'll add you to my list!