Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

So Mother's day was perfect, Trent and Sophie made me a bagel for breakfast, then Trent took care of Sophie so I could take a long hot shower by myself. We had church @ 11:00am had a wonderful time @ church our ward gave out Shari's Berries,I know crazy but awesome, went home and had lunch and then did some packing due to we are moving in 6 days. Had a nice day with the three of us Sophie is walking more and more every day, she gets so excited when she walks more then ten steps I know so do I, I just try and keep the camera rolling if I can. Oh I almost forgot Sophie loves toilet paper and she drags it all the way down the hall way to me. My flower were sent to me on Friday so I could enjoy them @ work and then all weekend, my favorite flower are tulips I love the way they open and show there beauty for all to see. Sophie and Trent this morning were having so much fun Trent was hiding under the blankets and Sophie was trying to find him Lot's of fun. My day was truly perfect and best of all Trent gave me a back rub a perfect end to a perfect day. I hope everyone else had a great Mother's day as well.

No comments: