Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sophie is One years old today.


Today we took Sophie to the Sac Zoo and Fair Tail Town for her first birthday. We had a blast Sophie really enjoyed her self. We loved the animals and the Train ride, and mom yes we found herbal ice cream @ the Zoo ok well maybe not totally herbal ice cream but she only had a little in her ice cream cone. But you will see in her pictures of how much she like it, any ways every little girl needs ice cream. Sophie enjoyed riding down the slide today. Enjoy the picture and video's.

2 comments:

Shan B. said...

OMGosh!! I cannot believe she's 1!!! Woohoo. I especially ♥ the kangaroo pics & Sophie sitting in the giant chair. Wow, time flies. I need your email so I can send you an evite to a game party I'm having next Friday. Even if you can't make it I want to send the evite. It's really fun stuff. shanbeltram@gmail.com...By the way, I was way wrong about what stake you'd be in. ARe you in Carmichael Stake?

Joe, Becky, Julia, Hannah said...

I love all of the pics! Looks like she enjoyed her birthday! She's a beautiful and lucky little girl. :)