Friday, April 3, 2009

Twix is where it all started.

Twix is where it all started. We all were on our way home, when Sophie started to fuss so I said to Trent give her the twix that should hold her until we get home. Sophie loves the noise it makes when she plays with it, well we didn't hear her make a peep and I have one of those extra mirrors on the side of rear view mirror. I could see that shining part that is in the inside of the Twix yes she some how found away to open the wrapper. I could not stop laughing because the look on her face, she was loving it so much she was trying to get every little bit of chocolate off her fingers. As soon as Trent took the rest of what was left from Sophie she was throwing a fit, and all I could do was laugh it's not your day to day scream, she had her own way of throwing a fit and I couldn't stop laughing @ Sophie and Trent. Trent was telling Sophie that, that twix was he's and Sophie was trying to take the twix out of Trent's hand. So this is the after math from Trent vs Sophie " In the Twix."









Happy 10 Months Sophie.




I'm sure this is where Sophie starts her love for chocolate.












Ok Mom just so you know all Sophie has is a cone. We looked no one has herbal cone sorry mom.

































































No comments: