Monday, March 16, 2009

A great weekend with my daughter

A perfect weekend with Sophie.
Sophie is so fast now she crawls so fast I put her down and try to sneak away and I look behind me and here she is.


































I love to come in her room and see what she is up to, here are some pictures of Sophie in one of her shelves that hold her toys.





Sophie loves to make a mess of her room for mommy to clean up.Here are some pictures of Sophie when she had pink eye my poor little girl.We went out for a walk. Well I walk and she had a great ride. Today Sophie enjoyed wearing a hat. I love this smile.My little Sophie loves to take all the clothes I folded and mess them up so Daddy and Mommy put all the clothes on Sophie she loved it. We all enjoyed the mess.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

She's adorable.... I love all the pictures! Miss you guys!